The nights in King’s Landing aren’t terribly cool, but you can’t put a price on looking your best. Your Cape Regulus perfectly matches your house colors, a motif you enjoy keeping with all of your clothes.
Everybody needs something to separate themselves from the common rabble, and this cape is your personal statement.
Epic Armoury’s Green Cape Regulus is a beautifully crafted medium length cape with a rich appearance, enhanced by its lengthy sides and an intricate pleated collar. Designed to provide significant cover thanks to the rounded shoulders, this cape offers protection from the elements from neck to the mid-calf. Made from green cotton canvas, the weight protects you from chilly days and helps to keep its shape. Detailing around the collar is made from high quality leather.
Capes are great garments for rounding off character looks, and the Cape Regulus is a stylish layer that especially fits a royal or rich character.
Available in Epic Black, Dark Red, Blue and Green; and in One Size.
- One of the oldest garments known to humanity
- Common fashion in medieval Europe
- Capes were a common garment worn by all social classes in a huge variety of forms and shapes
- Inspired by George R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire fantasy series
- Affordable, personalized costume interchangeable with all other Epic Armoury gear
- 100% natural materials
- Made from fabrics manufactured locally
- Handmade by qualified professional. Measurements are approximations and may vary.
As a heavy duty fabric, this light canvas product is stronger and heavier than simple cotton. This material wrinkles easily, but can be ironed on a higher heat level.
Machine wash at 40°C / 104°F. Wash separately the first time and with similar colours afterwards. Tumble dry on low heat, but be aware that it might shrink up to 5%. For general stains or discoloration to the canvas, treat with a commercial fabric cleaner, or blot with tepid water and a soft cloth.