Your Celtic Leaf Sword cuts down another goblin, leaving him in a pile of his buddies. They miscalculated your massive strength, and are reeling backwards on the retreat. They have learned too late that betraying a noble of the Black Water Clan would mean death. It’s too bad they won’t be able to share the word with their kin.
You adjust your sword, letting out a battle cry of rage as another goblin aims for your ankles. This one goes flying fifteen paces.
Epic Armoury’s Celtic Leaf Sword is a latex-hybrid long sword inspired by the Celtic tribes of early history. The sword is 100 cm long from tip to pommel, with a double-edged blade designed for chopping thanks to its leaf-like shape. The detailed crossguard and crescent pommel features gold accents and protects a sculpted grip. The handle is cast and painted to look like leather and is ergonomically shaped, allowing for comfort and an impressive appearance without requiring leather maintenance.
With a tribal appearance, this Celtic Leaf Sword is our highest quality gear due to its impressive durability and detail. The blade is made from closed cell foam around a fibreglass core and finished with a strong latex coating, while the handle is a polyurethane foam cast that allows for greater detail and no maintenance. This hybrid model sword will make you confident in the safety and appeal of your weapon on the battlefield.
- Similar in shape to a Scottish thrusting dagger called a dirk
- Used as a personal sidearm by officers
- Leaf swords were designed to have more weight in the blade and work well cutting through targets
- Blade has a strong latex coating with a round fibreglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Blade is made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Handle is a polyurethane foam cast, giving it more detail with no maintenance!
- Handle is very durable, will last longer than a latex version, and is less slippery than a silicone treated alternative
- High safety, approved by the top organizations
This hybrid weapon’s handle does not require any special maintenance, while the blade has a latex coating which needs a certain degree of maintenance. For this we recommend using maintenance silicone, which can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. Epic Armoury Maintenance Silicone is an easy, spray-on application, 100% pure and acid-free making it safe to apply. We recommend using Maintenance Silicone on a regular basis, taking care not to apply the spray to the handle by first wrapping it in plastic-wrap. It maintains the latex-coat’s flexibility and prevents it from drying out, keeping the product wear and tear resistant.
Store your weapon flat or on its pommel–NEVER on its tip. Use a simple sheet or towel lining to prevent it from touching a plastic or rubber surface to prevent your weapon from adhering to other products. Keep your weapon in a cool, dry environment.