Since you can remember, you have been training to become a lady. You wear your Runa Dress, learning the art of needlework and etiquette from your caregiver…and sometimes even from your mother and the ladies of the court.
Today you are elegantly dressed and at work on a particularly gorgeous stitching. It is one of the rare occasions you keep company with your mother, and she leans over to give your work special praise. How proud you are!
Epic Armoury’s Yellow/Dark Red Dress Runa is a sleeveless overdress with a scoop neckline and large window armholes. Designed to be pulled on top of an inner slip such as a Children’s Shift or Children’s Dress, the Runa Dress adds layering while still allowing you to show-off your entire costume. Made from comfortable yellow and red cotton, this dress is designed to be both comfortable and impressive.
The Runa dress is designed with plenty of room and loose fabric, and will suit your child in most medieval settings.
Available in Yellow/Dark Red; and in sizes 6-8 Years, 8-10 Years, and X-Small.
- Medieval children often wore the same fashions as adults until the 16th- and 17th-centuries
- Sideless surcoats were popular women’s fashion during the 14th- and 15th centuries
- Affordable, personalized costume interchangeable with all other Epic Armoury gear
- 100% natural materials
- Made from fabrics manufactured locally
- Handmade by qualified professional. Measurements are approximations and may vary.
This medium cotton product is soft to the touch, but heavier than light cotton. This material wrinkles easily, but can be ironed on a medium heat level.
Machine wash at 40°C / 104°F. Wash separately the first time and with similar colours afterwards. Tumble dry on low heat, but be aware that it might shrink up to 5%. For general stains or discoloration, treat with a commercial fabric cleaner, or blot with tepid water and a soft cloth.