Your Elven ears hear the rustle of footsteps behind you. A smile crosses your delicate lips as you realize a stranger is attempting to sneak up on someone as lithe and alert as you. You are the kindred of the immortals, having honed your skills for hundreds of years. No normal mortal being can surprise you.
“Come out of hiding,” you call over your shoulder. “I know you are there.”
Again your Elven Ears pick up the faintest noise, and as you hear the ‘thwap!’ of an archer’s bow, you spin and dodge the incoming arrow. It appears some lesser creature is about to receive an important lesson about attacking an elf as powerful as you.
Epic Armoury’s slender Elven Dagger was made to match the Elven Sword series. Slim and simple, the weapon has a lean, slightly curved blade. It has no cross-guard, but does have a fine coreless pommel. The handle wrapped in durable split-leather accommodates a firm, comfortable grip while on the battlefield. Made from durable closed cell foam around a fibreglass core and finished with a strong latex coating, you can feel confident that your LARP weapon will provide the safety and appeal you want when crafting your Elven-inspired kit.
- Elves were originally a creation of Germanic mythology and folklore
- Lean and elegant style of blade inspired by high-fantasy genre games such as Dungeons & Dragons and J.R.R. Tolkein’s Lord of the Rings series
- Curved design inspired by scimitars is especially effective for slashing (instead of stabbing) in combat
- Strong latex coating with a round fibreglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- High safety, approved by the top organizations
All latex-coated weapons need a certain degree of maintenance. For this we recommend using maintenance silicone, which can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. Epic Armoury Maintenance Silicone is an easy, spray-on application, 100% pure and acid-free making it safe to apply. We recommend using Maintenance Silicone on a regular basis. It maintains the latex-coat’s flexibility and prevents it from drying out, keeping the product wear and tear resistant.
Store your latex weapons flat or on its pommel–NEVER on its tip. Use a simple sheet or towel lining to prevent it from touching a plastic or rubber surface to prevent your weapon from adhering to other products. Keep your weapons in a cool, dry environment.