A Student in Magical Academia
Epic Armoury’s Black Enchanter Wand is a 35cm wand crafted from long hours of magical study and patience. Inspired by the most studious of magic users, this wand has been infused with the personality of a highly trained witch or wizard.
The Enchanter Wand is made from varnished wood and polyurethane foam. The handle itself is a foam cast that slides onto a black stick sitting 11.5cm into the foam sleeve. Your hand should feel comfortable around the foam sleeve’s ergonomic shape, fitting nicely against the spiraling golden vines and embossed details. At the end of the wand, a golden vine secures a realistic purple gemstone–likely the wand’s conduit of power.
About Epic Armoury Wood Core Wands
Epic Armoury Wands are designed to be versatile and easy to use. Requiring little maintenance, these stylish wands are perfect for LARP or cosplay. The polyurethane foam grip is handpainted and highly detailed, fitting perfectly over a varnished wood wand. The wood and the grip can be separated, and can be interchanged between other Epic Armoury wood-core wands. This allows for better customization and the ability to replace a broken tip.
- Enchantments are magical spells used by magical beings, often causing some sort of charm or bewitchment
- Many wizards from fantasy fiction, such as in the Harry Potter series, require wands in order to perform their magic
- Magic Wands within fiction are used as tools for wizards or as powerful magic items of mass destruction
- Polyurethane wand offers a firm and ergonomic grip with no maintenance
- Polyurethane is made from a plastic that is durable and also incredibly light
- Highly detailed and hand painted design
- Durable and bendable steel core allows for the wand to be bent into different shapes
Polyurethane handle requires no maintenance. Always check the wand before use. In the unlikely chance that the steel core has somehow broken through the outer layer, please stop use.
Store your wand in a cool, dry environment.