The Strongest and Most Aggressive of the Brothers
Epic Armoury’s Brown Fafnir Wand is a 35cm wand crafted for the hands of the treasure-seeking. Inspired by Nordic legends, this wand has been infused with the personality of greed, reflecting the spells of deceit contained within.
The Fafnir Wand is made from varnished wood and polyurethane foam. The handle itself is a foam cast that slides onto a matching brown stick sitting 13cm into the foam sleeve. Your hand should feel comfortable around the foam sleeve’s ergonomic shape, featuring grooves to fit your grip and a gold band. The end of the grip is intricately designed to look like a wooden Norse dragon, its eye a brilliant blue gemstone.
About Epic Armoury Wood Core Wands
Epic Armoury Wands are designed to be versatile and easy to use. Requiring little maintenance, these stylish wands are perfect for LARP or cosplay. The polyurethane foam grip is handpainted and highly detailed, fitting perfectly over a varnished wood wand. The wood and the grip can be separated, and can be interchanged between other Epic Armoury wood-core wands. This allows for better customization and the ability to replace a broken tip.
- Fafnir was an ill-natured and greedy dragon from Norse mythology, guarding his treasure and poisoning the land
- Many wizards from fantasy fiction, such as in the Harry Potter series, require wands in order to perform their magic
- Magic Wands within fiction are used as tools for wizards or as powerful magic items of mass destruction
- Polyurethane wand offers a firm and ergonomic grip with no maintenance
- Polyurethane is made from a plastic that is durable and also incredibly light
- Highly detailed and hand painted design
- Durable and bendable steel core allows for the wand to be bent into different shapes
Polyurethane handle requires no maintenance. Always check the wand before use. In the unlikely chance that the steel core has somehow broken through the outer layer, please stop use.
Store your wand in a cool, dry environment.