WHEN YOU WANT TO MAKE THE FINEST CUTS
Epic Armoury’s Hunting Knife has an pragmatic and imposing look to itself. With a blade length of 35 CM, it is a knife that based on skinning knives, with a pointed tip for penetrating skin or fur with a sharp single-sided edge. The simple and authentic design makes the Hunting dagger perfect as an extra piece of equipment to flehs out your Larp character and would go very well with a survivalist type character ala a Ranger. Made from durable closed cell foam around a fibreglass core and finished with a strong latex coating, you can feel confident that your LARP weapon will provide the safety and appeal you want when crafting your human inspired LARP kit.
- Hunting knives have their design due to being focused on doing the minimal amount of damage when cutting into hide or fur
- Hunting knives are still very common and it is not unusual to see them at fisherman and hunters
- Strong latex coating with a round fibreglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- High safety, approved by the top organizations
All latex-coated weapons need a certain degree of maintenance. For this we recommend using maintenance silicone, which can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. Epic Armoury Maintenance Silicone is an easy, spray-on application, 100% pure and acid-free making it safe to apply. We recommend using Maintenance Silicone on a regular basis. It maintains the latex-coat’s flexibility and prevents it from drying out, keeping the product wear and tear resistant.
Store your latex weapons flat or on its pommel–NEVER on its tip. Use a simple sheet or towel lining to prevent it from touching a plastic or rubber surface to prevent your weapon from adhering to other products. Keep your weapons in a cool, dry environment.