DO NOT DISAPPOINT THE PHARAOH
Epic Armoury’s Khopesh is a ancient egyptian inspired, 37 cm curved blade. It has no cross-guard, but does have a fine coreless pommel. The sharp organic features takes heavy inspiration from Khopesh’s of ancient egypt. Made from durable closed cell foam around a fibreglass core and finished with a strong latex coating, you can feel confident that your LARP weapon will provide the safety and appeal you want when crafting your LARP kit.
- Originally Khopesh’s were made of bronze but were later found in iron
- Khorpesh’s were made to be a slashing and blunt weapon and due to it’s heavy nature it could be used for both.
- Curved is especially effective for slashing (instead of stabbing) in combat
- Strong latex coating with a round fibreglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- High safety, approved by the top organizations
All latex-coated weapons need a certain degree of maintenance. For this we recommend using maintenance silicone, which can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. Epic Armoury Maintenance Silicone is an easy, spray-on application, 100% pure and acid-free making it safe to apply. We recommend using Maintenance Silicone on a regular basis. It maintains the latex-coat’s flexibility and prevents it from drying out, keeping the product wear and tear resistant.
Store your latex weapons flat or on its pommel–NEVER on its tip. Use a simple sheet or towel lining to prevent it from touching a plastic or rubber surface to prevent your weapon from adhering to other products. Keep your weapons in a cool, dry environment.