You’re not very good with a gun. Missing an eye, your aim is terrible! That’s why you rely instead on your Ripper Chainsaw.
This recycled masterpiece keeps all of your enemies at bay–with just one clean sweep you’re free to be on your way (regardless of whether or not you can see the path).
The Dark Moon Ripper Chainsword is a 60 cm LARP weapon crafted to look like a modified chainsaw welded inside a sword casing. We all know that when the world ends, you’ve got to get creative with your weapons! The one-handed handle is shaped and painted to look like coiled metal, accommodating a firm, comfortable grip, protected by a dangerously bladed handguard.
Made from durable closed cell foam around a fibreglass core, and finished with a strong latex coating, you can feel confident that your LARP weapon will provide the safety and appeal you want for your post-apocalyptic inspired kit.
- An example of a weapon you might find after the world-as-we-know-it ends
- Designed with the understanding that even a cool zombie-killing chainsaw eventually runs out of gas–but can still be very useful
- Used as protection when you’ve inevitably run out of bullets for your gun
- Strong latex coating with a round fibreglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- High safety, approved by the top organizations
All latex-coated weapons need a certain degree of maintenance. For this we recommend using maintenance silicone, which can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. Epic Armoury Maintenance Silicone is an easy, spray-on application, 100% pure and acid-free making it safe to apply. We recommend using Maintenance Silicone on a regular basis. It maintains the latex-coat’s flexibility and prevents it from drying out, keeping the product wear and tear resistant.
Store your latex weapons flat or on its pommel–NEVER on its tip. Use a simple sheet or towel lining to prevent it from touching a plastic or rubber surface to prevent your weapon from adhering to other products. Keep your weapons in a cool, dry environment.