You feel a disturbance on this planet, calling you to once again take up your weapon and defend the powerless from the powerful.
As you don your Robe Luke over your traditional uniform and leave your starship’s hangar, your senses suddenly urge you to stop. The first blaster bolt fires past, just missing you by a few centimeters and scorching the edge of your sleeve. You did not expect to find the enemy so quickly, but you are unshaken as you deflect the next round of blaster bolts with your saber.
There is no fear. There is only peace as you fight your way through the enemy.
Epic Armoury’s Robe Luke is a long-sleeved robe made from textured cotton that hangs open over your costume. The robe’s ample hood, roomy sleeves and ankle length body combine ease of movement with the best degree of protection from foreign planets’ wind, rain or sun. Made from cotton, this robe is easily made waterproof with the use of your own treatment at home.
The Robe Luke is a classic cut usable by any character in any game world. Whether you are defending the galaxy from dark forces, or hiding from space soldiers in a swamp, this robe provides you the freedom to customize your characters’ equipment.
Available in sizes X-Small/Small and Medium/Large.
- “Robe” is derived from Middle English robe (“garment”)
- Traditionally used as a form of religious dress by monks and certain priests
- Style is famously worn by Jedi Obi Wan Kenobi and Luke Skywalker in the LucasFilms Star Wars universe
- Affordable, personalized costume interchangeable with all other Epic Armoury gear
- Made from fabrics manufactured locally
- Handmade by qualified professional. Measurements are approximations and may vary.
This textured cotton product is nice to the touch, with enough heaviness to drape well. It has an irregular thread that gives it a textured appearance.
Machine wash at 40°C / 104°F. Wash separately the first time and with similar colours afterwards. Tumble Dry on low heat, but be aware that it might shrink up to 5%. For general stains or discoloration, treat with a commercial fabric cleaner, or blot with tepid water and a soft cloth.