You cannot decide which of your swords will best suit you in battle today, and so you slide all three of them into your Sword Bag. Last time your sword was destroyed while fighting and you didn’t have a spare on hand–but never again!
Slinging the Sword Bag over your shoulder and marching alongside your fellow soldiers, you know that you will be prepared for any fight that is to come.
Epic Armoury’s Sword Bag is a drawstring bag designed to conveniently carry multiple latex swords. Made from durable cotton with an attached and reinforced adjustable chrome-tanned split-leather strap for travel, this bag makes it easy to transport the extra weapons in your arsenal while still keeping them handy when needed.
Secure your weapons safely inside the Sword Bag by tying the three cotton drawstring cords around them, keeping them from shifting within the bag while you move. A full-grain leather patch has been added to the bottom of the bag to add additional durability versus latex sword blades. Match this accessory with a wide assortment of Epic Armoury gear, and across various character styles.
- We wanted to create an accessory that would make it easier to transport all your favorite LARP weapons!
- Transport your latex weapons to fighter practice without fearing the bus or train
- Affordable, personalized costume interchangeable with all other Epic Armoury gear
- 100% natural materials
- Made from fabrics manufactured locally
- Fittings are made from an extremely durable treated leather
- Stitching around edges strengthen structural stability and increase lifetime
- Colours dyed into leather to enhance appearance and colour’s lifetime
- Handmade by qualified professional. Measurements are approximations and may vary.
This light cotton product is lighter than medium cotton, soft to the touch and almost see-through. This material wrinkles easily, but can be ironed on a medium heat level.
Machine wash at 40°C / 104°F. Wash separately the first time and with similar colours afterwards. Tumble dry on low heat, but be aware that it might shrink up to 5%. For general stains or discoloration, treat with a commercial fabric cleaner, or blot with tepid water and a soft cloth.
Natural leather products are very durable, but require regular maintenance with leather care products to stay flexible and to increase life-time. Make sure your leather products are kept dry when stored. Let wet leather dry naturally before treating. If frequently wet and dry, increase frequency of maintenance.
Clean by removing dried dirt with a brush designed for suede, then gently rub with a clean, damp cloth until the leather appears clean. Use a dry cloth to wipe away any remaining water from the leather.
Treat the leather yearly with oil designed for suede with a clean cloth, gently rubbing a small amount of oil or polish in circles into the leather. Allow the leather to soak in the oil before wiping the leather with a final clean cloth to remove any excess residue.