Simple, sturdy, refined but unpretentious. That’s how you’ve lived your life–with the good wools of your clothes match.
When spending all day hoeing cabbages, the dirt warm between your toes, you choose to dress in your Samy Tunic.
Epic Armoury’s Dryad Green/Blue Samy Tunic is a cotton tunic designed for children. Reaching from the shoulders to the mid-thighs and made from comfortable, dyed cotton, this tunic is a versatile item that can be a costume all by itself–or work as a base layer in a more complicated design. Made from green and blue cotton, this neutral cut tunic is an essential and long-lasting piece for your child’s wardrobe.
Available in Epic Black/Dark Red, and Dryad Green/Blue; and in sizes 6-8 Years, 8-10 Years, and X-Small.
- Medieval children often wore the same fashions as adults until the 16th- and 17th-centuries
- Historically worn by a great variety of people and cultures–with many different types of cuts!
- The name derives from the Latin tunica, the basic garment worn by both men and women in Ancient Rome
- Generally considered a male garment and was still worn in Norway until the 17th century
- Affordable, personalized costume interchangeable with all other Epic Armoury gear
- 100% natural materials
- Made from fabrics manufactured locally
- Handmade by qualified professional. Measurements are approximations and may vary.
This medium cotton product is soft to the touch, but heavier than light cotton. This material wrinkles easily, but can be ironed on a medium heat level.
Machine wash at 40°C / 104°F. Wash separately the first time and with similar colours afterwards. Tumble dry on low heat, but be aware that it might shrink up to 5%. For general stains or discoloration, treat with a commercial fabric cleaner, or blot with tepid water and a soft cloth.