There are a few tricks you have learned in order to survive the post-apocalyptic wastelands–and the most important trick involves making weapons out of whatever you can find.
You crafted the Vibro Sword from the assorted scraps you found on your travels, including some bronze and iron metal. It required some ingenuity and a lot of patience, but now you have a weapon that will slice straight through raiders and would-be thieves.
Dark Moon’s Vibro Sword is a latex weapon made for techno-knights and mechanically-inclined fighters. The Vibro Sword is 110 cm long with a 20 cm handle wrapped in split-leather for a comfortable grip. This glaive features a realistic generator and power cord connecting it to the blade–as though built to produce vibrations in order to cause more damage when cutting. The blade itself is 75 cm long with a 6 cm wide.
Made from durable closed cell foam around a solid fibreglass core and finished with a strong latex coating, you can feel confident that this LARP weapon will provide the safety and appeal you want when crafting your post-apocalyptic kit.
- An example of a weapon you might find after the world-as-we-know-it ends
- Used as protection when you’ve inevitably run out of bullets for your gun
- Blade has a strong latex coating with a round fibreglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Blade is made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Handle is a polyurethane foam cast, giving it more detail with no maintenance!
- Handle is very durable, will last longer than a latex version, and is less slippery than a silicone treated alternative
- High safety, approved by the top organizations
This hybrid weapon’s handle does not require any special maintenance, while the blade has a latex coating which needs a certain degree of maintenance. For this we recommend using maintenance silicone, which can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. Epic Armoury Maintenance Silicone is an easy, spray-on application, 100% pure and acid-free making it safe to apply. We recommend using Maintenance Silicone on a regular basis, taking care not to apply the spray to the handle by first wrapping it in plastic-wrap. It maintains the latex-coat’s flexibility and prevents it from drying out, keeping the product wear and tear resistant.
Store your weapon flat or on its pommel–NEVER on its tip. Use a simple sheet or towel lining to prevent it from touching a plastic or rubber surface to prevent your weapon from adhering to other products. Keep your weapon in a cool, dry environment.