YOU CALL THAT A KNIFE? THIS IS A KNIFE!
Epic Armoury’s Bowie knife has an pragmatic and imposing look to itself. With a blade length of 33, it is a knife that is very little frills and all buisiness With a small gold cross-guard, the . The imposing length and size of the blade makes the Bowie perfect for a Roguish or rather brutish warrior type Larp character. Made from durable closed cell foam around a fibreglass core and finished with a strong latex coating, you can feel confident that your LARP weapon will provide the safety and appeal you want when crafting your human inspired LARP kit.
- Bowie knives are originally an american styled knife
- Bowie knives are usually thought of as very australian, and a character like Crocodile Dundee popularized the knife
- Strong latex coating with a round fibreglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- High safety, approved by the top organizations
All latex-coated weapons need a certain degree of maintenance. For this we recommend using maintenance silicone, which can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. Epic Armoury Maintenance Silicone is an easy, spray-on application, 100% pure and acid-free making it safe to apply. We recommend using Maintenance Silicone on a regular basis. It maintains the latex-coat’s flexibility and prevents it from drying out, keeping the product wear and tear resistant.
Store your latex weapons flat or on its pommel–NEVER on its tip. Use a simple sheet or towel lining to prevent it from touching a plastic or rubber surface to prevent your weapon from adhering to other products. Keep your weapons in a cool, dry environment.